Hey ya! Welcome to my blog!

Friday, August 2, 2013

One Direction Songs List


Here is my favorite band.
I love all the boys Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall. They are so amazing :*

here are some of 1D's song list:



"Up All Night" Album:




  1. What Makes You Beautiful
  2. Gotta Be You
  3. One Thing
  4. More Than This
  5. Up All Night
  6. I Wish
  7. Tell Me a Lie
  8. Taken
  9. I Want
  10. Everything About You
  11. Same Mistakes
  12. Save You Tonight
  13. Stole My Heart
Bonus Tracks:
  1. Stand Up
  2. Moments
  3. Another World
  4. Na Na Na
  5. I Should Have Kissed You
  6. Forever Young


Performing on X-Factor:


  1. Torn
  2. Vida La Vida
  3. My Life Would Suck Without You
  4. Nobody Knows
  5. Total Eclipse of the Heart
  6. Kids in America
  7. Something About The Way You Look Tonight
  8. All You Need Is Love
  9. Summer of '69
  10. You Are So Beautiful
  11. Only Girl In The World
  12. Chasing Cars
  13. Your Song
  14. She's The One

"Take Me Home" Album:


  1. Live While We're Young
  2. Kiss You
  3. Little Things
  4. C'mon, C'mon
  5. Last First Kiss
  6. Heart Attack
  7. Rock Me
  8. Change My Mind
  9. I Would
  10. Over Again
  11. Back For You
  12. They Don't Know About Us
  13. Summer Love
  --------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment